Experience the Extra Strength benefits of NutriC. NutriC is highly effective on the body’s ability to enhance blood flow and the delivery of nutrients throughout the body.
Absolutely natural, active but gentle, non-acidic, food form vitamin C supplement derived from fruits and herbs, namely: Acerola cherries, rosehips, blackcurrants, parsley leaf and elderberries. It contains no artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, dairy products, gluten, lactose, soya, sugar, wheat or yeast.
We are interested in helping you improve your quality of life, increased flexibility or boost immunity, and our aim is to get you working with the best products to achieve your goal.
These food form ingredients are more readily absorbed and utilised by the body than synthetic vitamin C (ascorbic acid) commonly sold in shops.
Features of NutriC Supplement?
- Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system.
- It also contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth.
- It contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function, protection of cells from oxidative stress, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and increases iron absorption.
- Helps memory and behaviour by transmitting information between nerve cells in the brain
- Assists the immune system at fighting off bacteria and defending against tumours
- Regulates blood pressure by dilating arteries
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves sleep quality
- Increases your recognition of sense (i.e. smell)
- Increases endurance and strength
- Assists in gastric motility
- Suitable for vegetarians and Vegans.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
Stay Active with NutriC
The fruit and herbal ingredients used in this food form vitamin C formulation also contain a range of other vitamins, minerals, bioflavonoids, pectins, essential oils, lycopene, carotenoids, plant sterols, catechins, polyphenolics and phytonutrients.
For example, as well as vitamin C: Acerola cherries also contain vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin and niacin; rosehips contain calcium, iron, selenium, manganese, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sulfur, silicon and zinc; blackcurrants contain anthocyanins, flavonoids and polyphenolics; parsley leaf contains volatile oil components (including myristicin, limonene, eugenol and alpha-thujene) and flavonoids (including apiin, apigenin, crisoeriol and luteolin); and elderberries contain flavonoids such as isorhamnetin, kaempferol and quercetin. And many more…
NutriC is gentle and non-acidic – no artificial vitamin C (ascorbic acid). This is noteworthy because some people can’t tolerate acidic and citrus-based supplements, which may aggravate certain medical conditions.
What’s more, many synthetic vitamin C supplements (which tend to contain ascorbic acid), are packed with unwanted fillers, binders, additives and colours. In many cases, these excipients can actually reduce absorption of the active ingredients and are potential allergens.
Our fruit, berry and herb-filled food form vitamin C supplement contains none of these added “nasties” and is therefore a great addition to your daily balanced diet.
Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system. It also contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function, protection of cells from oxidative stress, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and increases iron absorption.
What does “food form” mean?
“Food form” or “food state” simply means that that a product has been specially prepared to be as similar to its real food ingredients as possible (with minimal processing), to help the body to recognise and assimilate the nutrients.