Its multiple functions help to increase bowel-activity and eliminates old impacted faecal matter as it detoxifies and rejuvenates the entire colon without any form of herbs.
Oxy-Cleanse works as a “Pro-Laxative” so you won’t need to take harmful chemicals or herbal purgatives that will make you visit the restroom constantly. Oxy-Cleanse is perfect for occasional constipation, colon cleansing, and to help with detoxification. While not intended to treat chronic constipation, it can be used on a daily basis to help keep you feeling cleaner & healthier inside.
- It contains Sugar beet fibre which contributes to increase faecal bulk and also beneficial to people who want to improve or maintain a normal bowel function.
- It contains magnesium which helps to invigorate (energise) as well as maintain strong bones and teeth. Finally, it has a role in the process of cell division.
- The presence of Vitamin C helps to balance the normal function of the immune system. It also contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function, protection of cells from oxidative stress, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and increases iron absorption.
- This ‘oxy’ formula is ideally used as part of a cleanse-and-detox programme.
- Perfect choice for vegetarians and vegans
- Achieves easy, regular bowel activity
- Gently cleans, detoxifies & rejuvenates
- No cramping or bloating
- Will not weaken colon muscles
- Better than psyllium or herbal products
- Safe, gentle, effective
Buy Now!…Your Checklist for Better Health Can be Achieved Easily
About the ingredients…
Sugar beet fibre:
Sugar beet, cultivated Beta vulgaris, is a plant whose root contains a high concentration of sucrose (as its name suggests). It is grown commercially for sugar production. Sugar beets are related to other B. vulgaris cultivars, such as beetroot and chard.
Sugar beets consist of approximately 75% water, 20% sugar and 5% cell walls. After the sugar is extracted, remaining cell wall material – the sugar beet pulp – is used to produce the sugar beet fibre.
This source of dietary fibre contains both soluble and insoluble fibres. The main fibre types in sugar beet fibre are insoluble hemicellulose (22-32 %) and soluble pectin (22-29 %), but also smaller amounts of cellulose and lignin. It has a water-holding capacity of 3-4 times its own weight.
Compared to many conventional natural sources of dietary fibre, such as cereal products and fruits, sugar beet fibre has the following advantages:
- It has a higher content of dietary fibre, with an ideal balance of 2/3 insoluble fibre.
- It contains no phytic acid (cereal products, such as bran and flour, contain phytic acid which forms strong chemical complexes with iron and zinc and can consequently impair or reduce the natural absorption of these essential minerals in the human body).
- It is naturally free from gluten, which means it is an excellent dietary fibre source for people suffering from gluten intolerance.
Sugar beet fibre contributes to an increase in faecal bulk in two ways: the insoluble components of the fibre increase faecal bulk by absorbing water in the large intestine, while the soluble components are fermented by bacteria in the large intestine leading to an increase in bacterial mass. As such, this source of fibre may have a beneficial physiological effect for people who want to improve or maintain a normal bowel function. Click here for EFSA scientific opinion.
An abundant mineral in the body, magnesium is a cofactor in more than 300 enzyme systems that regulate diverse biochemical reactions in the body. It contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, electrolyte balance, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal muscle function, normal protein synthesis, normal psychological function, the maintenance of normal bones and teeth, and it has a role in the process of cell division. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system. It also contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function, protection of cells from oxidative stress, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and increases iron absorption. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
“Bioflavonoid” is a generic term used to describe biologically active members of the group of plant-derived compounds known as flavonoids. Bioflavonoids were first discovered in 1936 by Nobel-prize winning scientist and vitamin C research pioneer Albert Szent-Gyorgi, who originally named the group of compounds “vitamin P.” Since then, over 4,000 flavonoids have been identified and classified according to chemical structure. Citrus bioflavonoids are derived from fruits high in vitamin C.
Apple cider vinegar powder:
Apple cider vinegar is fermented juice from crushed apples. It contains some pectin, as well as: vitamins B1, B2, B6 and C; biotin; folic acid; niacin; and pantothenic acid. It also contains enzymse and small amounts of the minerals sodium, phosphorous, potassium, calcium, iron, and magnesium. Apple cider vinegar can also contain significant quantities of acetic acid and citric acid.
FOS is a soluble dietary fibre powder and prebiotic. Prebiotics are a source of food for good bacteria (in particular the Bifidobacteria genus), helping them to grow, multiply and survive in the gut. This is because they are fibres which cannot be absorbed or broken down by the body. Prebiotics by nature do not stimulate the growth of bad bacteria or other pathogens. They occur naturally in our diet and prebiotic fibres can be found in Jerusalem artichokes, garlic, chicory and onions amongst other things.
100 capsules per pot
This proprietary blend provides:
Per 2 capsule serving: %NRV*
Magnesium – 498mg 132%
Sugar Beet Fibre – 110mg –
Vitamin C – 80mg 100%
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value